Yellow Roses bouquet
Yellow stands for joy and enthusiasm, and also an expression of friendship. A slightly open yellow rose asks the questions "Do you still love me?".
In the Victorian times, yellow roses meant jealousy. But today, they signify friendship, joy, gladness and freedom, the promise of a new beginning.
Send yellow roses to brighten up someone's day; to congratulate your friends and loved ones during Joyous occasions.
Photos are taken from actual customer orders.
Photos are for reference only.
HK$1,192 USD$153 approximately
We are sorryThis item is sold out.
Please see other items of Beautiful Roses category.
You might also like these 18 items
Fleur Hong Kong takes the privacy of our customers extremely serious.
Your privacy is so important that:
- All order information will not be divulged to third parties for marketing purposes.
- Fleur Hong Kong does not advertise customer's companies or testimonials.
- We never spam. All e-mail correspondances are strictly for processing your orders.
- Delivery crew of Fleur Hong Kong does not have sender information.
- Fleur Hong Kong customer representatives have been trained not to divulege personal information and order information via social engineering.