Succulents and Cactus Care
Congratulations on receiving your Succulents and Cactus plant gift from your dearest!
First thing first, please remove the packaging carefully and put the Cactus at a safe spot .
Here are some tips on keeping your Cactus plant at the best shape:
- Succulents is a rather sentimental. They do not like people lavishing them too much with attention.
- When the soil is completely dried out, water your succulent with water from a spray bottle to keep it from getting too parched.
- Succulents love sunlight.
- If your succulent develops any brown leaves, you can simply pull them off and let the plant keep growing.
- Give your succulent a breath of fresh air once in a while by putting them on a porch or to the balcony.
Fleur Hong Kong takes the privacy of our customers extremely serious.
Your privacy is so important that:
- All order information will not be divulged to third parties for marketing purposes.
- Fleur Hong Kong does not advertise customer's companies or testimonials.
- We never spam. All e-mail correspondances are strictly for processing your orders.
- Delivery crew of Fleur Hong Kong does not have sender information.
- Fleur Hong Kong customer representatives have been trained not to divulege personal information and order information via social engineering.