Flower Bouquet Care Instructions
Congratulations on receiving your flowers from your dearest!
First thing first, please remove the packaging carefully and put the flowers to a beautiful vase, as soon as you can
Here are some tips on keeping your flowers at the best shape:
- Please use the "flower food" bundled in your envelope. 1 bag for 1 litre of water.
- Replace the water in the vase periodically. It helps reduce the baterica in water.
- You can re-cut the flower stems when necessary. It helps the stems to reabsorb more water and therefore longer lasting.
- Please avoid heat and high temperature. Flowers do not like them very much.
- Use a clean vase filled with water 2/3 of the height. Some flowers for example hydrangeas, it helps them to puff up fully if there is plenty of water in the vase.
Fleur Hong Kong takes the privacy of our customers extremely serious.
Your privacy is so important that:
- All order information will not be divulged to third parties for marketing purposes.
- Fleur Hong Kong does not advertise customer's companies or testimonials.
- We never spam. All e-mail correspondances are strictly for processing your orders.
- Delivery crew of Fleur Hong Kong does not have sender information.
- Fleur Hong Kong customer representatives have been trained not to divulege personal information and order information via social engineering.