African Violet Care Tips
Congratulations on receiving your African Violet gift from your dearest!
First thing first, please remove the packaging carefully and put the African Violet at a safe spot .
Here are some tips on keeping your African Violet to the best shape:
- Light: moderate to bright, indirect, indoor light.
- Watering: keep soil moist to dry and allow soil around the roots to dry out before watering to encourage blooming. Water from the bottom with room temperature water by placing the plastic grower's pot in water, allowing the plant to absorb the water (not more than 30 minutes).
- Avoid getting water on the leaves as this can cause spotting damages. For best results, please use the violet plant food as directed.
Fleur Hong Kong takes the privacy of our customers extremely serious.
Your privacy is so important that:
- All order information will not be divulged to third parties for marketing purposes.
- Fleur Hong Kong does not advertise customer's companies or testimonials.
- We never spam. All e-mail correspondances are strictly for processing your orders.
- Delivery crew of Fleur Hong Kong does not have sender information.
- Fleur Hong Kong customer representatives have been trained not to divulege personal information and order information via social engineering.