Planting Care Instructions
Congratulations on receiving your planting gift from your dearest!
First thing first, please remove the packaging carefully and put the plant away from direct sun-light.
Here are some tips on keeping your plant at the best shape:
- Make sure there is sufficient light, but do not place the plant in direct sunlight or right behind the window. A strong wind would knock it over.
- You may use fresh potting soil for your new plant. Please fertilize regularly with houseplant food after 2 months.
- Do not water your plant excessively and water only until the soil is kept reasonably dry.
- Please discard any excessive water that is still in the pot, or remained in the plant dish after one hour.
Fleur Hong Kong takes the privacy of our customers extremely serious.
Your privacy is so important that:
- All order information will not be divulged to third parties for marketing purposes.
- Fleur Hong Kong does not advertise customer's companies or testimonials.
- We never spam. All e-mail correspondances are strictly for processing your orders.
- Delivery crew of Fleur Hong Kong does not have sender information.
- Fleur Hong Kong customer representatives have been trained not to divulege personal information and order information via social engineering.