inner nursery pot size: 24cm, height approx. 120cm Light: Areca palms do best with bright, indirect light. Too much light will cause the leaves will turn yellowish-green. Water: Water your Areca Palm once the soil is about half way dried out, or your moisture meter is reading medium. Let soil slightly dry out between watering. Over-watering will result in root rot, brown tips yellow leaves. Benefits: Clean the air Botanical name: Dypsis lutescens
Note: Shape and height of plants will vary.
Bright terrance plant
Areca palm (Dypsis lutescens) is one of the most widely used palms for bright interiors. It features feathery, arching fronds, each with up to 100 leaflets. These big, bold plants command attention.
Pot size: 21cm, height approx. 120cm
Photos are taken from actual customer orders.
Photos are for reference only.
We are sorryThis item is sold out.
Please see other items of Plants & Green Living category.
You might also like these 24 items
Fleur Hong Kong takes the privacy of our customers extremely serious.
Your privacy is so important that:
- All order information will not be divulged to third parties for marketing purposes.
- Fleur Hong Kong does not advertise customer's companies or testimonials.
- We never spam. All e-mail correspondances are strictly for processing your orders.
- Delivery crew of Fleur Hong Kong does not have sender information.
- Fleur Hong Kong customer representatives have been trained not to divulege personal information and order information via social engineering.