Dracaena Marginata Green
The Dracaena Marginata architectural, sculptural plant is a great addition to any home environment. They like nice bright light but no direct, hot sun. Dracaena require less water than most indoor plants. Keep them hydrated by misting the leaves with water and keeping the soil lightly misted (never soggy) as well with good drainage. Always allow the top soil to dry out before watering. Do not overwater, as it may cause root rot. Toxic to cats and dogs, if eaten. In this case, your plant needs to move to a safer ground higher than their reach.
It adapts well to living indoors in our apartments and homes. It can be placed outdoor or indoor with sufficient amount of light. If you live in a house that is quite dark, avoid dracaena because it won’t cope with the low luminosity.
Plants of the Dracaena family are very easy houseplants to care for, but on occasion they present yellow leaves, a telling symptom of overwatering. Do not over watering your plant. They will prefer on the dry side. During winter months their dormancy period, you can reduce the amount and times of watering.
pot size: 21cmØ, approx. height 110cm
Photos are taken from actual customer orders.
Photos are for reference only.
We are sorryThis item is sold out.
Please see other items of Plants & Green Living category.
You might also like these 24 items
Fleur Hong Kong takes the privacy of our customers extremely serious.
Your privacy is so important that:
- All order information will not be divulged to third parties for marketing purposes.
- Fleur Hong Kong does not advertise customer's companies or testimonials.
- We never spam. All e-mail correspondances are strictly for processing your orders.
- Delivery crew of Fleur Hong Kong does not have sender information.
- Fleur Hong Kong customer representatives have been trained not to divulege personal information and order information via social engineering.