CLASSICO 35 Lechuza self-watering system has proved to be one of the best ways to supply your plant with the proper amount of water to promote a healthier plant.
approx. height :120cm tall. Light: Light to mid shade, no direct sun (Early morning and evening sun is fine). Water: Let the compost dry out before watering, in the growing season it can be left very dry for 2-3 days, reduce the watering in winter. Botanical name: Dracaena Reflexa Anita
Note: Shape and height of plants will vary.
Dracaena Reflexa Anita
Bearing narrower leaves than most, Anita has a fun, grassy texture and is often grown as a small tree. Anita acclimate easily in low light with little water, but will also thrive in medium light. Water when surface has dried down, but is still moist below. Do not let soil go completely dry or stay soggy wet. Less water should applied when in low light position.
Pot size: 27Ø , approx. height 120cm
Photos are taken from actual customer orders.
Photos are for reference only.
We are sorryThis item is sold out.
Please see other items of Plants & Green Living category.
You might also like these 24 items
Fleur Hong Kong takes the privacy of our customers extremely serious.
Your privacy is so important that:
- All order information will not be divulged to third parties for marketing purposes.
- Fleur Hong Kong does not advertise customer's companies or testimonials.
- We never spam. All e-mail correspondances are strictly for processing your orders.
- Delivery crew of Fleur Hong Kong does not have sender information.
- Fleur Hong Kong customer representatives have been trained not to divulege personal information and order information via social engineering.