Lechuza CUBICO / DELTA 30 self-watering system has proved to be one of the best ways to supply your plant with the proper amount of water to promote a healthier plant. A stylish design statement for the premium class! Easy transport even for tall plantings.
approx. height :1.7m Light: Low to medium light. No direct sun. Water Requirements: Moist - Requires a moderate amount of water and loves some humidity in the atmosphere. Benefits: an excellent low-light interior plant. Botanical name: Howea forsteriana Pet Friendly.
Note: Shape and height of plants will vary.
Kentia Palm (Howea Forsteriana)
The Kentia may ask for some attention, but it also gives a lot: it is one of nature’s true air purifiers. An ideal present for your living space! t is a very graceful palm. One of the best indoor palms, withstanding low light, dust, central heating, air conditioning, and neglect and has been a favorite since Victorian times. It's slow-growing and long-lived. The Kentia enjoys wet feet, so make sure it is sufficiently watered.
pot size: 19cm, height approx. 110cm
Photos are taken from actual customer orders.
Photos are for reference only.
We are sorryThis item is sold out.
Please see other items of Plants & Green Living category.
You might also like these 24 items
Fleur Hong Kong takes the privacy of our customers extremely serious.
Your privacy is so important that:
- All order information will not be divulged to third parties for marketing purposes.
- Fleur Hong Kong does not advertise customer's companies or testimonials.
- We never spam. All e-mail correspondances are strictly for processing your orders.
- Delivery crew of Fleur Hong Kong does not have sender information.
- Fleur Hong Kong customer representatives have been trained not to divulege personal information and order information via social engineering.