Moonshine and Starfish Snake plant
Easy plant gift
Sansevieria Cylindrica 'Boncel' - also called Starfish Snake Plant - it is almost Impossible to kill. Like all of the snake plant family, it absorbs carbon dioxide and releases oxygen (a reversal of the process most plants undergo) at night time. It is also hard to kill and can adapt to low light level.
Sansevieria Moonshine will do best in moderate to bright indirect light. However, they will do fine in low light areas and can also withstand full sun. Moonshine does not need much water, and overwatering can cause the plant to rot. Easy for lazy people.
Ceramic planter size: 12cm and 13cm pot , tall approx. 25cm and 35m
Photos are taken from actual customer orders.
Photos are for reference only.
We are sorryThis item is sold out.
Please see other items of Plants & Green Living category.
You might also like these 24 items
Fleur Hong Kong takes the privacy of our customers extremely serious.
Your privacy is so important that:
- All order information will not be divulged to third parties for marketing purposes.
- Fleur Hong Kong does not advertise customer's companies or testimonials.
- We never spam. All e-mail correspondances are strictly for processing your orders.
- Delivery crew of Fleur Hong Kong does not have sender information.
- Fleur Hong Kong customer representatives have been trained not to divulege personal information and order information via social engineering.