Thanks to the stick-irrigation system, fresh plants can be placed into this planter simply and easily, including the grow pot and avoiding elaborate repotting! Inserted into the bottom of the grow pot, the irrigation stick supplies moisture to the roots evenly. The planter’s large, round eyes resemble the characteristic PLAYMOBIL look, and they serve to indicate how much water is left in the reservoir, allowing children to learn to keep track of the moisture levels in their plants. If the interactive eyes are blue, this indicates that the water reservoir is full.
OJO Aqua Silver Shadow
This light green Kalanchoe with a greyish haze has pointed leaves. The leaves are thick and felt-like with serrated edges. At the bottom the leaf is arched, making it look like oak leaves.
The soil around the Kalanchoe must be dried between the irrigation cycles before water is given again. Prevent the soil from getting too wet. The Kalanchoe can be in direct sunlight or in the shade. The leaves will get a red glow if the plant receives a lot of natural light. If the plant has a spot more in the dark, the leaves become more darker in color.
The Kalanchoe is native to Madagascar and occurs there in the dry areas and desert. The name "Beharensis" is derived from the city of Behara in South Madagascar. Therefore you can place them at sunny and hot patio and terrance.
Photos are taken from actual customer orders.
Photos are for reference only.
We are sorryThis item is sold out.
Please see other items of Plants & Green Living category.
You might also like these 24 items
Fleur Hong Kong takes the privacy of our customers extremely serious.
Your privacy is so important that:
- All order information will not be divulged to third parties for marketing purposes.
- Fleur Hong Kong does not advertise customer's companies or testimonials.
- We never spam. All e-mail correspondances are strictly for processing your orders.
- Delivery crew of Fleur Hong Kong does not have sender information.
- Fleur Hong Kong customer representatives have been trained not to divulege personal information and order information via social engineering.