Peperomia Banda and Rosso
Peperomia Piccolo 'Banda' is distinguished by its thick, pale silvery-green leaves with dark green, sometimes purple tinged, heavy veining running in multiple bands down their length. Stems are a fleshy, succulent red. Peperomia 'Rosso' is another a great little plant! Characterized by its brilliant red jewel undersides and deep green leaves. It form a rosette shape and remain tiny for small space.
Care of peperomia is simple. They do best with bright, indirect light. It can do well in partial sun or with either morning or evening sun, but it does not tolerate full, direct sun. Do not allow these Peperomia to dry out entirely nor overwater it. Water it when the soil feels almost dry, provide a thorough, deep watering. Always water from below and allow the plant to soak up all the water it needs.
clement pot 12cm diameter
Photos are taken from actual customer orders.
Photos are for reference only.
We are sorryThis item is sold out.
Please see other items of Plants & Green Living category.
You might also like these 24 items
Fleur Hong Kong takes the privacy of our customers extremely serious.
Your privacy is so important that:
- All order information will not be divulged to third parties for marketing purposes.
- Fleur Hong Kong does not advertise customer's companies or testimonials.
- We never spam. All e-mail correspondances are strictly for processing your orders.
- Delivery crew of Fleur Hong Kong does not have sender information.
- Fleur Hong Kong customer representatives have been trained not to divulege personal information and order information via social engineering.